Friday, September 07, 2007

Poetic Justice

Today I accidentally promised my friend Angela that I would update my blog. Stupid unfair promises, what if I can't think of anything witty to say. Duh, plagiarism. As if you didn't see that coming. Given the nature of my forced posting, it seemed only natural that I look to Angela's blog for source material - poetic justice or some such concept.

Actually I would have cross-posted this anyway - bikes, foreign intrigue, pretty girls, i mean what's not to love? Read on. That means follow the link below.

http://www.ski-epic.com/amsterdam_bicycles/

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ah-ha! You've been caught!

Oh well, at least you held to your promise. It really doesn't take much to satisfy me in my blog reading.

But seriously, can you believe some of those people on their bikes?!?