Thursday, May 25, 2006

One Toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats.


I am currently in the midst of reading Hunter S. Thompson’s Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Although I checked it out from the library because it has long been on my reading list, it is especially apropos today as friends are I are about to embark on a road trip of our own this Memorial Day weekend. There are any number of truly excellent lines from the book, many of which I would like to share with you here. But I won’t. The real reason that I am discussing the book is that as I was reading today, rolling papers fell out of the book. Rolling papers with adorable little pot leaves printed on them. I mean really could it get any more clichĂ©? I get it already, it’s a book about drugs. No doubt the same person who left the papers used a live tiger as a bookmark when they were reading Life of Pi.

1 comment:

Hedda said...

I would have thought it was cool wallpaper for my office. You are SO smart sometimes.