Friday, January 27, 2006

Hävdar att Verket

Right. So a new blog would seem to require a fancy starting entry - something to set the tone for the future. If I may be so bold I think I will steal a quote from Sun Tzu. I think you will find the following to be as true today as it was in the 2nd century BC.

"Advokater utan gränser hävdar att verket svarttlistat skickliga advokater och att dessa bara anlitas på flyktingarna initiativ. Organisationen är också kritisk till att Migrationsverket väljer de asylsökandes ombud och liknar situationen vid att en åklagare skulle välja den svarandes ombud. "

Welcome to my blog.


1 comment:

Mike said...

Sure technically you might be right... unless of course you subscribe to the belief that Sun Tzu did not exist and his works were actually compiled by any number of philosophers & scholars. If that were true then it makes perfect sense that along the way one of those rogue scholars became disenchanted with the current state of affairs in China and decided to move to Sweden in search of tall, athletic blonds. I mean who hasn’t moved to Sweden in search of tall, athletic blonds?